Terms and conditions
Terms of Service
For any questions about our terms and conditions and for questions, complaints (especially transport damage) and complaints, our customer service is at your disposal:
Contact by email: email@example.com
Telephone contact: Monday to Friday from 9 - 17 o'clock under 0221 - 640050 - 20 (local rate)
These terms and conditions apply to all orders that the customer makes through the online shop of tolure-cosmetics.com. tolure-cosmetics.com is a service of
50672 Cologne, Germany
District Court Cologne HRB 73979
Managing Director: Stephan Schubert
Customer of tolure-cosmetics.de and thus also in terms of these terms and conditions can be both consumers and entrepreneurs. If and insofar as peculiarities apply to one group or the other, these are explicitly listed and named by us in the regulations of these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The product presentations in the online shop serve to submit a purchase offer. By clicking on the button BUY you make a binding purchase offer. The sale of our products is usually for private use in normal household quantities. You are welcome to request larger order quantities individually.
(2) We can accept your order by sending a separate order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within five days. Confirmation of the receipt of the order is made by automated e-mail immediately after sending the order and does not constitute acceptance of an agreement.
(3) Should our order confirmation contain typographical or printing errors or should our pricing be based on technical transmission errors, we are entitled to appeal. Already made payments will be refunded immediately.
(4) The persons whose home addresses are located within our designated countries of dispatch can order. The delivery takes place exclusively within the countries of dispatch specified by us. If your home address is outside our designated shipping countries, you can contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(5) The purchase contract is concluded with Puranova GmbH, Vogelsanger Str. 68a, D - 50823 Cologne, represented by the Managing Director Stephan Schubert, registered in the Commercial Register Cologne under HRB 73979.
§3 contract text storage
tolure-cosmetics.com saves the contract text and sends you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. In addition, you have the option to print your order and the data entered during the ordering process.
§4 Delivery conditions and self-supply reservation
(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address you specify. Unless agreed otherwise, tolure-cosmetics.com determines the appropriate shipping method and the transport company at its discretion.
(2) If not all ordered products are in stock, we are entitled to partial deliveries at our expense, as far as this is reasonable for you.
The prices quoted are fixed prices in Euro including the applicable value added tax and do not include shipping costs.
§6 retention of title
The goods remain the property of tolure-cosmetics.com until full payment. Before the transfer of ownership, a pledge, transfer, processing or transformation is not permitted without our consent.
§7 image rights
All images are from tolure-cosmetics.com or its partners. Use without express permission is prohibited.
(1) If the supplementary performance has been effected by means of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to return the goods delivered first within 30 days to tolure-cosmetics.com at the expense of tolure-cosmetics.com. The return of the defective goods must be made in accordance with the statutory provisions. tolure-cosmetics.com reserves the right to claim damages under the legally regulated conditions.
(2) tolure-cosmetics.com is liable without limitation, as far as the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
(3) Furthermore, tolure-cosmetics.com is liable for the slightly negligent breach of material obligations whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and to which you comply on a regular basis trust. In this case, however, tolure-cosmetics.com is liable only for foreseeable, contract-typical damage. tolure-cosmetics.com is not liable for the slightly negligent violation of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
(4) The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after assuming a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(5) As far as the liability of tolure-cosmetics.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§9 Privacy and security
tolure-cosmetics.com processes personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract (stock data), the provision of services (usage data) or billing (billing data). For the execution of the contract, the personal data of the customer is forwarded to the transport company. The customer can view the data stored on his person at tolure-cosmetics.com.
§10 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention, unless mandatory international consumer protection law precludes and for certain consumer contracts priority special rules apply, according to which the law in the state of residence of the consumer applies.
(2) The contract language is German.
(3) Should any of these provisions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In place of the invalid provision, the relevant statutory provisions apply.
(4) For orders by entrepreneurs, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with these orders is Cologne.
§11 Online Dispute Resolution
Information on online dispute resolution: In the first quarter of 2016, the EU Commission will provide an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (so-called "OS platform"). The OS platform is intended as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. The OS platform will be accessible via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
§12 Alternative Dispute Resolution acc. § 36, 37 VSBG
According to § 36, 37 VSBG we are not obliged to participate in an alternative dispute resolution. Further information, also on recognized consumer arbitration boards, can be found under the following link:
Your Tolure-Cosmetics.com, a service of Puranova GmbH