Prices and payment methods
1. The prices stated in the online shop are to be understood as final prices including statutory value added tax plus any shipping costs that may be incurred. During the ordering process, the customer will receive an overview with information on the total price of the order before the order is sent.
2. The customer can make the payment by prepayment/bank transfer to the bank account below or via PayPal.
3. The customer can change the payment method stored in his personal account at any time.
4. Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment is determined by the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline. In this case, the customer will be reminded by Puranova GmbH and asked to pay the outstanding debt.
5. The reminder of the customer to pay the outstanding claim does not exclude Puranova GmbH from the assertion of a further damage caused by default.
6. If the customer has chosen the payment method prepayment/bank transfer, the acceptance of the purchase contract by Puranova GmbH takes place under the resolutive condition that within seven (7) bank working days the complete payment is made by bank transfer to Puranova GmbH.
|Account owner||Puranova GmbH|